Why Choose Eilenberger’s
At Eilenberger’s we take care of our customers as we would family members. We put people first. It is important to us that our customers have safe, reliable transportation. It is also important to us that our customers’ investment in their vehicle is protected. For these reasons, we thoroughly inspect our customers cars at ever opportunity and discuss the findings with the customer. This allows you, the customer, to accurately know the condition of your vehicle so you can make an informed, intelligent decision on the course of action you want to take. We will never do work on your vehicle without your explicit permission. When you decide to do a repair, we have the correct people, tools, and equipment to do the job right. We always use the best parts and procedures. In this way we are able to pass along a 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty on the parts and labor for any repair we do! We also offer hassle free convenience options,-like FREE vehicle pick up and drop off, loaner cars, rides to work or home, and more.
We Put People First.
Here’s Why the Eilenberger’s Automotive is the Best Auto Repair Shop in Overland Park:
- Done Right, the First Time, Guaranteed – You deserve auto repair done right, the first time. You are our number one concern, and if at any time within 3 years or 36,000 miles there is an issue with our work, we guarantee to fix it for free!
- FREE loaner cars – Need to get your car servoced, but still need a vehicle throughout the day? No problem! Call us and we can set up a day that is best for you to drop off your vehicle and pick up one of ours!
- NO Surprise Fees – We will NEVER do a repair/charge you for a repair without your explicit permission first! If there is an issue found with your vehicle, we will ALWAYS call you to discuss it first and will only work on the specific issues you approve us to work on. You will never see a surprise charge on your bill!
- FREE Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery – Looking for ultimate convenience? Now you never even need to leave your home or work to get your vehicle worked on! We will happily come to your home or work, pick up your vehicle, drive it back to the shop, and deliver it back to you when it is complete! Make sure to schedule ahead of time!
- FREE Chauffeured Rides – Want to drop off your vehicle on the way to or from work (or something else)? Simply let us know and we will happily arrange one of our friendly team members to drive you where you need to go in the Kansas City area!
- Easy “Drop Boxes” – Want to drop off your vehicle after work? You can always leave your keys in our after-hours “drop box”
- You can use all major credit cards
- Need to get work done on your vehicle but can’t afford it all right now? We want your vehicle to be safe, so we offer 90 days same as cash!
- Have all your “extended service plans” and paperwork taken care of for you
- Want to know when your vehicle will be done? You will be notified about your vehicle’s finish time once we assess your car. We will keep you updated with any changes every step of the way
- You are our priority!
- You will receive the highest quality service without paying an arm and a leg at the dealership
Guaranteed Auto Repair
All of our auto repairs are guaranteed with a 36 month/36,000 mile warranty! We truly mean what we say when we promise quality work! That’s why we back all our work with the longest warranty in the industry- 36 months/36,000 miles!
If for some reason there are issues with your vehicle as a result of our work, we promise to make it right and fix your vehicle, no matter where you are in the country!
Plus, you will never be pushed into anything. All prices must be approved by you before we begin work so there are no surprise charges on your bill! We’re here to help you drive at the least cost per mile.
At an early age Paul, the youngest son of Larry and Kathy Eilenberger, showed an aptitude for running a service business. At nine years old he was the only boy who offered to shovel snow in the winter and help with other chores in his neighborhood to augment his small allowance. He developed a following among the older neighbors who appreciated his service.
After studies at Johnson County College where he learned auto mechanics and obtained an associate’s degree in Automobile Repair he began apprentice training and eventually became an ASE Certified Technician, working at several shops in the Overland Park community.
In 1996 Paul convinced his dad to lease a small 3 bay shop at the corner of 83 and Metcalf and open a repair business with him. Dad could not spend full time at the shop but did support the enterprise with financial aid and week-end sweat equity. From this humble beginning Paul and his dad, Larry, have grown to occupy a fully equipped ten bay shop at 7625 Metcalf Ave employing a staff of seven with openings for more (our plan is for a staff of nine). This is a result of our quality of service!
Eilenberger’s Automotive is dedicated to providing stress free, top quality auto repair and maintenance to help keep you and your family safe on the road. We have been locally owned and operated since 1996, and truly care about the automotive repair services we provide to each of our customers. We have discovered that the best way to serve our valued clients is to provide a high value service at a fair price. This includes providing a comprehensive inspection of their car at every chance we get and discussing the car’s condition with them along with providing a plan to move forward. We are aware that having to drop off and pick up your vehicle can be time-consuming, That’s why we offer free pickup and drop off of vehicles we, get the job done without having to leave home! Furthermore, we take every opportunity to educate the community about automotive systems and how best to maintain them. Please visit our services page to learn about several of the systems in your car. We provide the community with the best value.
Our ASE Certified Technicians utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to handle auto repair and maintenance services on all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles, including hybrid and diesel. We have seven 10,000 lb rotary lifts now. Our technicians attend training throughout the year with the major parts companies and associations, keeping their certifications and knowledge current.
Our techs aim at keeping your vehicle at its best in the most economical and convenient way possible. When the vehicle you have is run efficiently and taken well care of, you can save thousands of dollars and lots of time!
At Eilenberger’s Automotive, we work towards offering quality and stress free auto service. For all those behind the wheel who drive their families around, we assure that your vehicle is in safe hands. It will be thoroughly examined and serviced -because your safety and convenience is our priority!